Monday, March 14, 2011

THAILAND TRIP III

i didnt know they serve such a wide variety of pastries!
i love danish tarts!! AWW!
twj toasted them for me, even nicer!
after checking in, at BKK airport
his mum was keen on us taking pictures.. HAHA!
awkward ttm!
while they are shopping for NARS cosmetics(cant be found locally)











GAY boy! before we proceed to our boarding gates..
did i grow shorter? HAHAH!
random shot their airport
:D
BYE THAILAND!

We woke up very early and had our breakfast at 5.30am!
Sounds a bit crazy but the hotel actually has their buffet ready at that time. HAHA!
we got chauffeured to the airport again and i was freezing on the way there!!!
I had no idea why their departure hall is damn freaking cold, i was shivering so badly..
they had their standing air-conditioner everywhere!
it practically means that the cold wind is so damn near to you everywhere u walk. =X
i talked and i didnt realise i was trembling, made a fool of myself. LOL.
his aunt v nice to lend me her shawl, or else, i can be packed frozen and processed back to SIN.
boarded the flight and i think there was some problem with the plane, but twj and i were sound asleep and we didnt bother at all.
HAHA! so much for sleeping!
when i arrived, that was the most suay time in life..
i received the sms saying i incurred about a thousand for data roaming..
AWWW! i got so pissed that i ended up crying..
double fool of myself..
his mum still treated me to lunch and helped me to solve the matter!! :DDD
It was a good time spent with his mum and aunt despite first meeting with his aunt...
Initially i didnt think of going but twj kept PESTERING. LOL!
and i went this trip with my own money, didnt take a single cent from parent!!!
but his aunt and mum paid a lot for me though..
that's why i'm so broke this month... another trip coming up.
i dont know whether to be happy or sad! =X
However, i didnt regret going cause i always thought thailand has very bad living condition and stuffs.. i change my perception a little...
i admit they really have bad traffic flow, but the people there are more helpful!
best thing is that they cherish their customers and the things are so C-H-E-A-P!!!
i will want to go again to S-H-O-P!!!
but i dont know when i will have the chance cause it's still not very safe to go w/o adult! :D
Most importantly, I enjoyed myself throughout the trip! :D

No comments: