Monday, April 16, 2012

TAIWAN DAY 2 part 1

Upon reaching Cing Jing!
w the sister
it was that crowded on a weekend, but u only get to enjoy performance on weekend
getting close to those sheeps
sorry, really no courage to feed them HAHA! The weather was funny, it was freezing but the sun was so damn bright!
upon reaching Carton king
cool uh, made of carton
carton sheeps!

LOL at our faces, but really couldnt force open, tried a few times all failed
anyway, this is the place I want to visit when I'm at Taichung!
our group photo! hah! Thanks to the Mr Su for helping us! Damn awesome driver + guide I SWEAR!!!!

Save money and stay there for a night I also happy!

TSK!
he brought us to this place for lunch, it was packed but really nice dining setting with the beautiful backdrop
they name themselves as landscape restaurant probably cause of the scenery?
then the two playful kids went to meddle with some candy
this is the backdrop!!! *drools*


their famous dish!
some veg that sg doesnt have but surprisingly nice!
some seafood soup with lots of essence from the fish head
there were other dishes that I didnt bother to snap any picture because I was hungry!!
Anyway, started day 2 pretty well. Had breakfast at the hotel and we were supposed to meet Mr Su at 7.30am at hotel lobby! That was the day we woke up the earliest! Mr Su is a super nice taiwanese! I SWEAR! Not easy to book him because he is too popular! =X We booked about 3-4 weeks in advance. He has several cars, but he drove a mini schoolbus van to accommodate 7 of us with 5 luggage! Moreover, his fee is cheaper and no time limit! *winks*
First stop: Cing Jing Farm
It was about 1.5h from our hotel @ Taichung. As it was weekend, the place was packed. Caught the sheep shearing show and the horses are so charming there. HAHA! I like the pony tho. Everyone urged me to feed the sheep/lambs? but I really couldnt bring myself to do it. My cousin had to force me but I shook his hand away! LOL! I'm afraid of my own species =X Oh yes, first time trying a special fruit- Yang Mei Guo aka Ren Sheng Guo.
Next stop: lunch at Talowan
It was pretty packed as well but because Mr Su knows the boss well so.. *wink wink* All these driver aka guides they always have good lobangs with all the attractions, restaurants and hotel deals. I love the scenery there, so breathtaking!
Shall continue with the rest of day 2! :D

No comments: