Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tokyo Trip II



Main attraction of the day! :DDDD

from the top

otw there, on coach

Expensive yo! But it's definitely very cheap to visit now! hehe!

one of the "leg"

from observation deck

such a nice city then...

this is scary... standing on the glass deck.

then we tried sitting down. haha!

disturb andre..

07-ians @ Tokyo Tower!

some souvenirs i got...

with my name and the date there! It costs about $6-8. =XXX

the paper bag.. then to JAL company.. LOL at me n wee ting!



the change of their stewardess's uniform..


business class..

economy class..

exploring the mock plane with wee!


one of the stewardess..



@ JTB college...

then the cultural exchange classroom session

:D
Just happened to read my cousin's blog and she posted on HK Disneyland.. Totally triggered my memory of Tokyo Disneyland.. But I realised I didnt even finishing posting on my tokyo trip. hehe! I cant rmb which day this was but this was the flow..

Visited Tokyo Tower.. There was pretty much nth to do except to see the view or play with some of the vending machines there. But it's really v tall. HAHA! I love the glass deck most. The souvenirs are very expensive, not surprising if u check out the shop at singapore flyer.. Since all attractions target at tourists.. But the staffs were very friendly, they have the lift butler service which Taipei 101 also has!

We had western lunch @ some very nice restaurant!! Next, we headed to JTB office which there was no air con! I guess the weather was too nice and chilly already. But the office was damn conducive cause it's very quiet. We had cultural exchange prog. with the Jap students. They were very nice and played good hosts.

Then, I forgot what happened. HAHAH! D:

Now, it's my juniors' opportunity but this year, they embarked on the journey to Australia!

No comments: