Thursday, October 21, 2010

CHANGI orientation programme

Attended Changi orientation programme with CYAs and staffs from other organisations... At least it was a good one, as compared to last year's one. Hope Changi Airport can maintain the leading position! But I feel like going to Seoul, I seriously got a shock to learn about their airport! omg, afterall, they were once the leading one before Changi took over. It was so magnificient! :D
went to pasir ris to get stuffs for orientation camp with CYAs and passed Vivian her chocolates! heh!
Today's haze was very bad. It's making me giddy. If this persists, my life gonna be shortened every single day!
Most prob, going to taiwan again... I dunno to be laugh or to cry. HAHA! But this time round, going with family cause they dying to go. Dad insisted that he will be busy but he will be paying for our expenses, I want him to go!!! DDD: We gonna leave during CNY. Hope the plan goes well, please!!! D:

1 comment:

Sheribells said...

Hi, Im Sheri and i was searching about COP when it lead me to your blog. Happy to read and be here,hope its okay if i ask few questions. may i know how were you able to attend the Changi Airport Orientation? Do you have recommendations on how i can find thwir schedule and attend one? Hope tou can share your experience and knowledge. Thank you 😊