Saturday, October 30, 2010

CYA ORIENTATION 2010

Orientation began as early as 8.30am for us and it ended at 7.30pm...
It was a very tiring, frustating, annoying and even gross process with water bombs smashing at u everywhere, but at the same time, it was the only time we gathered like this to play around with seniors, alumnis, juniors and own SRs. The weather wasnt being kind yet we managed to make fun out of everything. Juniors were being v enthu yet sometimes demanding. (!&@^#***@!!) Basically, it was a very wet day today, my shorts was wet from noon till night. goodness. But all of us had lotsa fun yeah! Even alumni commented this was the best orientation! Thank you guys for ur support in making this a wonderful event, this wouldnt have been possible with just me and vivian!! :D Vivian tay, (Y) u luh!!! :D
We had dinner together, and the juniors were v anxious and worried abt the commencing of duty next week. I guess they were feeling the same when we were having SSM because they didnt know what to expect. But this year Changi airport group gonna be even more strict. D:
Anw, I'm so dead already. I'm not an orientation/camp person. Thanks to daddy for coming to sch to fetch me home! AWWW! My duty starts this monday! *wiggle toes!!!*

No comments: