Friday, October 29, 2010

First CULINARY experience

Sorry twj, wasted ur time today. HAAHAH! u came to find me yet i fell asleep after dinner. LOL!

Woke up at 5am and prepared and left house at 6.10am. I still put gel but not as worse as SSM! On the way to tampines, I felt wrong and then realised that my tasting spoon wasnt in my knife set!!!! WTF. Called mummy and nianqi, wanted to go home to take and take cab to school, wanted to go canteen and kope. LOL. NQ suggested asking help from junyi! BRILLIANT IDEA, i like! He brought one from his home and I seriously must thank him. OMG loh. Our tutor is Mr Kwok, he is so lenient pls,no one was sent out to cut hair even when the chef said some have long sideburns.. Chefs were alright considering that was our first day :D
We had 1 hour of break and NQ & I headed off first, we received stares and we giggled all the way! LOL! We had knife skill session and i didnt have time to cut my tomato! D: So when i reached home,i bought one tomato home to try out. HAHAHA! Let's hope we survive 14 weeks more yeah.. After this, we gonna graduate like soon?!

I collapsed on my bed straight after dinner. TIRED MAX. Can't imagine next week onwards I need to do tutorial and even start on projects?! HAHAHAH!

No comments: