Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pre-25th outing II

LONG post ahead..
thank u twj! :DD
it wasnt the "bouquet" that matters,it was the effort u put into doing it..
(Y)
self-taken while picnic-ing.
taken in USS.
the staffs were supposed to promote us to buy the photos they took but most people asked them to take using their own cam! LOL!
used wrong mode, turned out to be so dark..
i LOVE all these frames, the older version. BUT it's so damn ex. $16.50 for a box of 10. D:
we wanted to buy the photo from sentosa one but they never take us this year!! D:
so we took a few by ourselves. SOBS! we bought one last year!
everytime when i wanted to buy, they nv take. ASSHOLE!
views from top. nice nice view but abit small. HAHA
LOL.
CHEAP! $8 for 2 tickets. cause of the sentosa card possessed.
this was a random shot. HAHAHA! laughed my ass off..
queued for half an hour for the tickets..
with the globe.
jelly belly, i saw this at TW too!!
see le jiu happy!
new york street.
HAHA laugh all u want, there's a white spot on my hair so i cover it up. HAHAAH!
i'm not a construction worker ok!
back alley.
blueberry slush! came at the right time!
yeahness!
madagascar!
popcorn cart
waiting for the firework!
the new york fastfood restaurant
fireworks! :D
gifts for twj! HAHAH!
so anyway, we went to sit on the skyride.. since i have the TAS card, i got the discounted price and it was slashed half. happy.
we then walked around RWS and finally bought the tickets, the queue was so long and it was super warm.. thankfully i have my mini fan with me :D
had fun in USS but not all the areas were opened but it was a good experience still.. had dinner and there weren't many choices at night as well.
stayed awhile for fireworks and we dashed into a shop and got the gingerbreadman! HEHE!
his name is called LOTI.
At night, twj cooked noodles and eggs for me, himself and tayliwei. BUT no one washed up obviously. HAHA!
TWJ, happy 25th! waiting for 12mid to post..
It has been a fulfilling good 3 years being with u though.. We have been friends since 10 year old and I'm feel so old to mention that I know u for 8 years already.. Rmb we used to have track and field training at YCK stadium every saturday? HAHA! And idiotic u, hacked my neopets account.. But we didnt really talk after we changed classes because u always have a group of girls flocking behind and they hate me for being ur good friends, rmb?! HAHAHA! I dont know how we got to talk again, but probably due to yeoboonhow and kohpeiqi.. It wasnt easy in the beginning because u had to undergo many pain which didnt even concern u.. You took 2 months plus to finally establish an eye contact. *faint*
You kept it from ur mother but they found out eventually, u were being counselled and i was laughing my ass off. You always wait in sch for my bball trg to end just to send me home, but I am good as well ok! I accompanied u every saturday when u were having softball trg at field while I played bball alone at court. SEE! HAHA!
I love all ur hand-made cards and gift! I love ur hand-baked cookies! And I still keep all those dried petals and movie tickets and most of the receipts of restaurants we had been to alright!
We studied damn hard for O level but i dunno what got into ur head. HAHAAH! You got ur first pay and u spent almost all on my bday presents. We got sick of Singapore because we didnt know where else we can go. But u always love to go shopping with me, weird guy. Thank u for always accompanying me to court when u hate bball. You never fail to accompany me whenever needed. You can never sleep if I'm awake, so i had to make long-distance call from Japan and Taiwan just to coax u to sleep.. LOL. Just want to apologise for not making anything this time round cause my holiday was packed! HEHE! *not excuse*
ANW, thanks for being such an asshole that i love so much.

No comments: