Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TIMBRE update.

not a whole-grp picture though.
LOL at nianqi!
waiting for yc to get his stuffs for travelling.





at rochor beancurd.



:D
only pic with sipei D:
jy loves to hug me right! HEH!
while waiting for seats.
<^^'>
Do-Re-Mi
:DD

roasted duck n mushroom pizza.
the duck was AWESOME ttm.
i doubted it but it way satisfied our tastebuds.
wings?playing with the coaster cosmopolitan, lychee, tequilaSLURPSSSSSSS!!!
super big pizza.

i only drank 3 sips and my blood started circulating. HAHAHA!healthy me. =X
all the pictures from nianqi and jingying! Once again, they are such an awe! :D
Quite a last min decision to head to chinatown with twj to change my NTD to SGD. It was a weekday noon and I stupidly thought the place will be empty but I was sian half when i reached and seeing the long queue infront of that specific money changer. We then walked around chinatown for a while and bought 2 pieces of the famous bak kwa! Thankful that the weather was being kind so we walked to clarke quay to get a cuppa of frappe and continued walking to plaza singapura.
It was afterall a nice experience(considering the nice and foggy weather) walking past the rivers to CBD to fort canning and then some churches and old building till SMU appeared in sight. If u have nth better to do at home, grab someone(ur close friend, ur love one) and walk around Singapore! HEHEHE! No need to worry about spending $ and u can talk about anything under the sun with interlocked fingers and laughters filling the air. Aiya, friends also hold hands right! HEHE! Friends that hold your hand are precious friends. Friends that hug you are friends who keep u in mind. :D
At night, went to find my cousins to pass them some gifts. I regretted not buying more. Bring me to taiwan again!
Ps: double exposure for holga cam works! :DDDDDDD
time to buy flash and fisheye! YEAH!
My brother is the mandarin emcee for his kindergarden graduation ceremony! HAHAH!

No comments: