Friday, November 05, 2010

Happy Deepavali

How can i let this chance slips!?! So near yet so far. HAHAHAH! Actually only intended to catch the white one but brown one dropped down as well!
Caught 5 today.. I have 2 similar ones so gave 1 to mingjie!
Full collection of the 2005 series together with my previous bear!
2006 ones are very difficult to catch DDD:
thank you to myself and twj. HAHA!
Cooked onion soup at night! Mummy helped to prepare the ingredients and apparently i used pre-made chicken stock... I dont have the 3hours to spare for stock..!
My whole family except tayliwei(since she wasnt at home), likes it! And there wasnt enough!! HAHA! Going to try carrot soup soon! :D
Even till now, my kitchen still smells so nice with all the sauteeing of onion!! LOL!
ONION is my new husband.

No comments: