Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BAKING.

*proud*

he loves them!! aww!





so tiny! IKR, i couldnt find the bigger ones!

So i used the one we bought for THT's bday years ago!

The muffins turned out damn good. HAHA! Hate him.

But using smaller moulds also meant the job was easier!

I only ate 2 cause I didnt want my throat to get worse.. Why are there so many falling sick when sch gonna begin! TSK!

Met up with K, Bao and NQ for Lao Bei Jing buffet@ Plaza Sing.

it's $13.80 nett for hi-tea buffet..

But dumb me went to calculate Tax n GST in, I'm sorry, I didnt realise until just now..

Bao did research one ok, she decided to go there and both of us had a good time snacking on food while waiting for the two bosses to arrive. HAHA!

Walked to town and shopped around, not in shopping mood today! tsk!!

Bought ShareTea @ wisma. :D

My sister is so diligent at work. *thumb up*

Bumped into lotsa friends today, CVSS n TP's.


No comments: