Saturday, April 30, 2011

HOW NOW?

Today, had the longest break in my poly years-7 hours!!!! YES, this is super insane... Lesson from 10-11 and the talk was held at about 6. hehe! so bored in school since projects kicking in only next week..
Attended the Pre-Student Internship Prog. Launch and attendance is compulsory. heh, I really hope to go overseas one but competition foresee should be strong. But since I met the requirement, I shall give it a try! HAHAHA! But, I have to renew passport first! =X
I can't decide on which countries to go...... D: All look so exciting and tempting!!! HAHAH! Oh yes, no point talking so much, I havent told my parents about. I gonna be away from home for months if I got my placement... Or else, I will probably stick to... Lol!
But u know I'm lazy to get my resume and cover letter done. =X Suddenly, I feel so old. During orientation, we were seated in audi listening to senior sharing their OSIP experience and here we are going to embark on this 10 credit units module. Gonna spend some time considering the predicament, I'm not insisting on going for OSIP, local would be fine but not my priority..
Disadvantage: I dont know how to swim! DDDDDDDDDD:

No comments: