Sunday, April 29, 2012

dates



Taken with twj's itouch hahaha! Gotten quite a good rate for my upcoming trip. Thanks dad for allowing me to go overseas after 3 weeks HAHA! Obviously, I'm quite tight with budget because I couldnt earn a lot from the previous month due to the previous taiwan trip. HAHA! So thanks dad again. I love family time and I love family car! Went North Point to find sister with family, aunt and uncle, had dinner, had free bubble teas, managed to get my currency exchange. HEHE!! I wanted to change my remaining taiwan dollars to HKD but dad asked me to keep since I will be using AGAIN! YEAH!!! Is that a hint?!?!?! :DDDDD
I'm so lazy to start packing, awww shall start tomorrow.
twj is still suffering from withdrawal syndromes HAHA! After 3 weeks, he is still thinking about taiwan. =XXX So we went vivo, hoping to use the topshop gift card I received from duty manager during christmas but I couldnt find anything I fancy... It gonna expires in 2 months' time D: We had taiwanese food too. Like some hardcore tw fans -.-
Hoping for a better Monday tmr, a good morning please. Hope all the secretary mood good good, don't come and make big fuss tyvm. It's public holiday the next day, hope they chill chill. 

No comments: