Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random family day

Work was quite boring, feeling quite shitty because nothing much to do recently. They pile us with work, we complain, we got nth to do, we complain. HOW?!
Supposed to meet sister and bro for dinner.. But I waited 45mins for them because the family brought brother to doctor! Satisfied my craving for taiwan food! omgomg. HAHA! It was a funny and loving dinner when dad tries to figure how all the food were being prepared. We went to arcade to shut my bro up. But, it sure brought back childhood memories when we go arcade everyweek to collect lotsa tickets. We had lots of fun for the short half an hour. :DDD And I managed to buy the chicken cutlet! OH YEAH!
I can't believe I'm flying soon, again. AWWW. After the trip, I WILL settle down and plan my future, financially and academically. *winks*

No comments: