Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mum and Dad

 @ sushi tei
 he demanded one polaroid w him
 after dinner when all of us were bloated!
 The loot from hk trip





 got this lip tint because I wanted to use the topshop voucher my manager gave me during xmas 2011

 awww our dinner expenses 
 black pepper crabs!
 our spicy don
 some canapes 
 oysters and pot pie!
the very expensive food at sushi tei, it's $16 before taxes! o.O

Happy birthday to many many lovely people!
Firstly, 
9th May - My nephew Jed! 
10th May - Szehui! Lotsa loves! :D
11th May - Van and Li ting! 
12th May - My dearest father!
How not to be broke.. And there's more to come in the upcoming weeks. =XX 
Spent thursday night with ting and co. Hit Kbox with my sore throat but I had fun tho. I broke a glass yet they still came back to compensate me a drink =X They played pool while the girls just sat around and chatted. Cab home cause we really couldnt tank alr.
Friday night was Van and Sze's bday party! I guess there were about 50-70 people turning up? hehe! Very crowded, like a HTM gathering at sze's house. Thankfully her house was huge enough, if not enough space, just throw some onto 2nd or 3rd floor. HAHA no la! But had a nice time there seeing faces that u miss like 1h07, CYAs etc. 
Today is dad's bday! Hmmm.. Happy birthday and may u stay healthy! We all love u a lot a lot! We will work very hard so u can enjoy life! HEHE! Went town w sis, bro and twj. Spent a bomb for our first meal at sushi tei alr. Then headed to boutiques cause wei claimed that she must spend her savings, crazy girl. I dunno where she got all the courage to spend THAT much. *salute* But it's her hard-earned money afterall. Just remember my 21st bday la tyvm. budget about $600 should be enough =P
Dad drove to town to fetch us for dinner! We wanted to go buffet town but it was full, sadly.. So we headed to Vienna International Seafood Buffet. It was packed! omg. But we had an awesome dinner and family time together. Ended up became dad's treat. tsk, it wasnt planned to be like that! TSK! twj must be so happy HEH! And now..
Happy Mother's Day! :D

No comments: