Tuesday, June 26, 2012

56th

 Home after interview, what's wrong w rila's eye ):
 out for run w twj!
HONG KONG TRIP, shall post photos soon! 

Happy 25th to twj. hehe hope u like the gift ok. *winks*  
I swear today I experienced the WORSE traffic jam in  my life. So many car breaking down/accidents. Spent 45mins to get out of jalan kayu and 2hours to orchard. HAHAHA! This is madness. 
Damn sian. Interview round 2 tmr. Secretly hoping that I wont get through. Shall see how uh. Thank u twj for accompanying me muahaha he waited at the lift while I went to the office for interview for an hour plus =XXX 
We spent the evening running/jogging. My aches haven't recovered so I foresee my legs breaking tmr. But we shall improve from our 5km today ok! 
Ok finally, air tickets booked. *Jumps*

No comments: