Saturday, July 07, 2012

T-I-R-E-D

HAHA he couldnt even eat properly because his eyelids were too heavy..
He worked night shift and only ended work in the morning...
So when he ended work, I was working.. This asshole just sweet luh. HAHAHA! =X
he made his way all the way to MBS just to I also dunno for what.
So he stood around and I got a shock when I looked up. He waited for hours when he could have stayed at home to replenish his sleep.
He saw how bad my sales was, no deal closed at all. DDD:
He waited v long before I went for lunch. Hehe! So he left for his evolve training after lunch. How can not be tired?! 
After lunch, I think after he left, my luck befell =XX I managed to close a few. Hehe very happy. I hit my target but he doesnt believe. =P I called dad and told him I first time get commission hahaha like an idiot. We met for dinner and the very nice him kept on forced me to eat thai food because I just made a passing remark. awww. Thanks boy. 

No comments: