Monday, September 24, 2012

Universal Studios Singapore (USS)
















 the two hungry pigs






 real fruit sorbet



 wanted to buy this but it's $17 -.-



 love the 3D ride HAHA!











twj woke me up and urged me to wash up and change quickly.. But I was sleeping so comfortably and snuggling under my blanket, I didn't bother until he said we are going to USS. HUH?! Random. Time check was 11.30am. HAHA! Where got people go theme park so late.. So I just ignored him. Until he got a little annoyed. HAHA So we woke my sister up and in the end we left at 12.30pm. Booked tickets and took cab there. Only crazy people like us will go theme park so late. I didn't dare to play the roller coaster but they had fun. HAHA! The rides are good. But everything is expensive there. Played one water game, actually didnt want to waste money buying poncho... But seeing how soaked other people were, we decided to buy. It's freaking $3 for one. AWWW. Only managed to eat 1 churros so twj wasn't satisfied. :P 
It was fun, and thankful it wasn't raining and not scorching hot. Every off day is ripping my pocket off. LOL. 
Anw, less than half an hour to 12. Happy 25th in advance twj. That will be 59 months of togetherness. HAHAH! I had a great day! :D Thank u n ILY. 

No comments: