Thursday, October 25, 2012

5 years back

THANK U SHAUN TAY 
Now I don't know what to do to my polaroid. But this has so many functions! awww! No wonder the price. 

I can't help but to post this again cause it's so cute hahaha!!

a close up to show u all how soundly asleep the bear was

okay let's go! 
I gave him his samsung portable charger and something funny. (a $100 voucher I made so he can buy sth he likes) a handmade card and pancakes which I woke up damn early to made. >.<

Picture from zero zero web. 
I led him there and I lied that we are heading to Wu Han Steamboat. Muahahaha! His face went HUH... 
So I made reservation here.
 It serves degustation menu btw.
Must post this pic. HAHA I know perrier is not cheap but we paid $9++ for this bottle. 
it was lunch so the restaurant wasn't very packed, only a few tables occupied. All couples. hmmm.

Bacon & mushroom gratin
He doesnt know the table etiquette so he asked me when to use which knife n fork. MUAHAHA!
 Prawn roll with pork floss
 Ice rose apple tea :P
 BBQ pork ribs
 very refreshing but he threw all the roses to me tsk
His usual face
 My entree is their signature but I chose the pork collar instead of beef.
U see redness.. yeah I'm trying to cook them on houba leaf. hahaha!
creme brulee
 Mango panna cotta
Deep fried soft shell crab
While we were having desserts, the boss I assumed brought this out and said 'surprise' 
He stared at me tsk!! I swear I didnt arrange this. HAHAHA! But very sweet gesture. 
Most of the tables have this. And realise we got no photo tgt because didn't want to ask them to help. Quite awkward since couples were doing so too.

so we took one photo each HAHA

 Not one of the cheapest meal I had but the experience was really good. (((:
 Went to MOE and then to SIT office to settle some school documentations. 
And he treated me to oreo cheesecake. Actually I chose it hahaha!
 his fav photo from the whole album because he thinks he looks big. LAME!
 We went shopping around town. And dinner was planned by him. He just made me walk and walk. Finally, he brought me into the hotel lobby. We were going to Carousel buffet. 
It was very crowded and when the staff asked if we have any special occasion, we said no.
that's the mini pancakes I made, I made 'I <3 any="any" before="before" but="but" could="could" eating="eating" finished="finished" he="he" i="i" nbsp="nbsp" p="p" pic="pic" take="take" them="them" u="u">
The food variety is really good. Too bad, both of us weren't too into seafood and we don't eat sashimi. The seafood really really very fresh. 

Lots n lots of creme brulee! :D

 The desserts can make u go mad, too many choices. All look too pretty and they are good! Pity we were too full, we actually skipped the fondue section. Green tea choc fondue ))):
 bread n butter pudding
 mini cupcakes, oh yeah if u have any special occasion, inform the staff and one whole group of them will present a super big cupcake and sing some funny song. HAHAH! If u don't mind being in the limelight. 
They do have different promotion for different credit cards too! :D
We 'celebrated' our 5th year on 23rd and it was by far the most expensive day. Thank u twj for putting in all the efforts to plan from gifts, surprises to dinner. We have been friends for 10 years already leh!!! I will nv forget u used broom to sweep my face when I was in class during pri 4, u hacked my neopets account and I actually trusted u. HAISH. It was funny how things change. I'm touched by everything especially your genuinity into this relationship. ILY.

Yesterday celebrated Chris's 22nd bday at timbre. 16 of us, huge group but we had our own share of fun. HAHA! We sabo him up to stage and he had to dance the very annoying gangam style. Continued with drinking session and my sis and I walked to zouk just to buy the mas n sausage. HAHAHA! 

No comments: