Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Back to square one

 before we parted
 Do-Ray-Me
twj has been trying v hard to find this in taiwan previously and he saw it at amk, took out see see, bought. =X
thanks anyway hahahaha! but we both agreed it's so big and inconvenient when I have to bring phone to work. Nonetheless, it's damn cute! 
Completed the medical check up. Hate it! Enrol poly also must check, enrol Uni still must check?!?! Why govt sch so troublesome. So many lame forms to complete as well... I hate visits for check up, xray and etc. Twj accompanied me and we spent the whole day waiting for report and those nonsense. Joined mum, sis and bro for dinner @ somerset 313. hehehe! Headed back to his place cause it's his mummy bday. His sis n bf bought the same cake I bought for my mummy bday on aug. muahahaha! I think I got good taste cause the cake is really nice. =XXX 
Anyway, I'm back to work. yeah. -.- But quite hard to reject when they increase ur basic pay so much more, commission higher and reduce the number of working days. Even if I want to reject, my parents don't allow. Let's just take everything as it comes. 
Had a meet up with the lovely friends(u know who u are) at Kith. The food was not too bad, price wise was alright. One main and one drink cost about $30. It was a good chit chat session again to update one another. 
Had another meetup with Fairmont interns. yeah everyone knew I quit so we started planning meetup since we hadn't seen for quite awhile hahaha! Watched Taken 2. It was GOOD! Shopping and eating made us happy. 

No comments: