Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bangkok Day 3

DAY 3!!
Good morning!
 We actually walked to BTS station to take sky train! 
Bangkok loft inn is only about 5-10 mins away from the BTS station.
But on the way, there was a beggar he went crazy. Freaking shocked n scared.
 Their machine, very easy to understand. Choose ur location and insert coins.


 Alighted here and we lost our way.
Randomly followed tourists look a-like. BUT FAILED.
We just kept walking, trying to find pier but didnt see any water. 
 Ended up on tuk tuk! Shiok! Hehe! 
 First time on tuk tuk! 
Just grabbed ur bags tightly! 
 Quite skeptical and scared. But realised we were at the right place. So, please do more research!
 Heeded advice from hotel staff to take the orange flat ferry. 
U will see long tail boat but we took the huge ferry. It was so packed!! AWWW! 
Alighted at the temple station and we aimlessly walked and walked AND WALKED, under the HOT SUN.
Found a cafe, dashed in!!!! 
 Random rum n raisin ice cream.
 Asked for directions and OH YEAH! FINALLY!
 Wat Pho!


 Cheap entrance fees.






 LOL!
 HUGE HUGE reclining Buddha.
No pic of me because I had to wear a LIMEGREEN kimono like sari to wrap myself. HAHA! It was so warm, couldnt imagine the heat. A lot of tourists had to do it...  

 We saw they selling coconut for $1+ so we bought to quench thirst!!
But the funny thing was....
I dont know how my sister could fall and injure her ankle! HAHAHAHA! ok v bad.
 Got so sick of the weather and we flagged for cab.
But apparently, all drivers tried to chop us seriously!!! 
After some nego, we happily rested inside the taxi!
The night before, we decided to visit some attraction.
I wanted to go Grand Palace but I didn't have any long dress, pants for this trip... So Wat Pho and Wat Arun will be the best alternatives. But the journey there was quite painful cause I feel it's not accessible. 
Overall, it was good visiting their temple. We went 7-11 to buy some thai instant food for breakfast! Haha! I like to sit on tuk tuk!!! Especially on windy day/night! But take note tuk tuk will usually be more exp! 

Yesterday what I did for off day!
I made okonomiyaki aka japanese pizza!
It's pretty easy! I only used cabbage, u can add onion or carrot. My sis forgot to bring ham/bacon home fortunately, I found crabsticks in fridge! I like mines with lotsa egg, slight golden brown, lotsa ingredients, lotsa bonito flakes and seaweeds! YEAH!!!

YUMMY!
Get the mixture, add water, egg and veg and u can start making ur own!

No comments: