Sunday, December 02, 2012

Happy advanced bday NQ

Venue: Serenity Park Condo, D's place

The function room! 
Theme: Love, Peace, Misses 

twj followed me to buy this huge ass helium balloon and I had to carry them all the way from CQ to yio chu kang.. Pai seh ttm.

Her guestbook :D

 Cocktail area
 From the both of us!
JingYing, bao and Si Pei

Her instant photo printer :D

one polaroid before we left

Happy 21st my dearest NQ! U know I love u, that's it. HAHAHAH!
Went to collect our tickets, then hunted for the balloon and decided to head to the venue straight which explains the sloppiness. HAHAH! But I'm still complying the theme ok. I have white =X 
Went to help around before everyone arrives. Nice food, nice place, nice company. That pretty sums up the first day of the last month. 
But, I'm down with flu, cough, sore throat. 
Will be away tmr, please quickly recover. I had sacrificed to drink herbal tea made from dried bees alr. That desperate. 

No comments: