Sunday, December 16, 2012

SEA AQUARIUM

lobsters
sea urchins
mangrove
Shrimp,lobster and crabmeat fried rice for $32 
Every grain was so perfect coated and best is the whole plate of rice was not oily!
We got the window seats! 
His usual =^^= face
Fish & chips and squid w tartar $24
Now I become RWS member -.- Thanks to twj! HAHA no la, for his bday and their gifts match what I wanted. So now I should patronize RWS more often?
It's $150 membership fees and u can choose the welcome gifts. The one I got was 2 SEA n 2 adventure cove tickets plus $80 dining vouchers *winks*
Reefs
Shark
Stingrays
Entrance
Eh got ray faster take before it swims! HAHAHA! That was reflection.
The tickets with 6 months validity
Ocean restaurant
:DD
Look at all the cute baby rays!!!! HEHEHE!
table center piece
more cute sponges

Sharks

Hot chocolate cause I was freezing
Starfishes

Made our way to RWS, I really hate the entrance fees to sentosa! It's so expensive but usually we will walk in.. It was a surprise so he didnt know where I was heading to. Took me super super long to find ocean restaurant cause there isnt any information about it. In the end, found out that to get to Ocean Restaurant, u have to buy SEA tickets first. That was how I became their member, but they have lots of benefits so if u go RWS often, maybe u can consider being one. hah! 
The restaurant was packed!!! So packed!!! We were on waiting list for hours. omg. So, we walked around the aquarium.. It is big... But it feels like underwater world. Hah!! Nonetheless, we had fun! The food was awesome, just a little pricey and they have mimmum spending too! He asked for no cake this year so I didnt get him any cake! =X









No comments: