Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bedok Jetty

feeling excited to fish there?!
a long stretch for u to relax..

he sacrificed his cap cause i couldnt open my eyes at all!

he prepared all these, from my fridge! D:

we saw people catching these small fishes so we tried and tadah!

my turn! HAHAH!


sparkling water.. T.T


notice singapore flyer n MBS?

sun set! :D

lovely!

I think he loves bedok jetty, and I think it's a rather nice place to just sit and enjoy the sea breeze if u dont fish, but the location is an issue. LOL. Anyway, whatever fishes caught, we threw them back, his personality luh. Loves animals more than humans =X

Next question u will ask could be then why still fish? We went to East Coast Lagoon Food Village for dinner, the price there is higher than chomp chomp but the place is more cooling than CC.

ANYWAY, SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON!

omg, 1month+ vacation passed just like that, dunno what to expect for the crowd tmr morning. sian. but i'm seeing all my lovely friends. awww! :DDDD

I am sleeping early and back to the packing bag and choosing clothes(seldom, cause im lazy) routine like the past.

Today is Jasmin and mine anniversary, happy not love?! HAHAHA!

No comments: