Monday, April 25, 2011

FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR!

oh yeah, first thing i did for being a senior was to crash lecture at 9am. LOL! but it's not a very good choice though, cause the bus crowd was real insane. First time in my poly life i see bus 8 so damn packed.. HAHA. Very draining day, maybe i had been in holiday mood for too long so i couldnt stand 9-6 school day already..
But at least i have siewbao with me all the while :DDDDDDDDDDDD
oh yes, we had dory today! so yummy!!! =P But the weather spoilt my appetite, cause it was so warm.. Sigh!!!
Attended my first Ticketing and Reservation lab session, and i swear i'm going mad. All the codes are suffocating me=X What's with the easy to score uh?!
I want to be a nerd and sleeps at 10pm, wakes up at 8am every morning. LOL, obviously im just kidding..
Went back with ting and ws, cant imagine if Jack is in Tp as well, what a reunion. hehe!

No comments: