Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy birthday

Happy birthday to this girl. Finally 18th alr. She is jolly well enjoying her ass off at Taiwan. Her present this year as requested was to give her money as sponsors. She got quite a lot from me and parents uh. Rmb, january coming. *winks*

YUMMY salad from The salad shop.But sometimes they will leave out certain items. ):

Dinner with mum and bro. We tried the smoked salad w vinaigrette, not bad!

So many birthdays coming up! It's my cousin's bday today too! Went tanjong pagar w twj yesterday, everytime we are there, we will go for Salad shop! I miss having it when I was working at the office nearby with bao and yc. But, it's an expensive lunch =X 
Stayed out yst w Char, Yien and twj.. Everytime we go clarke quay, it is always stormy. WHY! 
So many big events coming up. 8 more days to KL&Genting! 1 more week to NQ's bday party! Shall work happily before I get my leave. Then I will be left with less than 3 weeks of work and good bye!! Ok, must earn more must earn more must earn more. My manager can simply earn $1000 per day while I usually slogged like cow then hit com. $200. WHY!  

No comments: