Monday, November 26, 2012

Lazy off day

 twj damaged my princess cake hahaha
 his almond cake...
v long since we ate cakes n pastries ):
HAHAHA look his face...
found photos at his ah ma's place, all his kids faces are nv normal.. Even until now, he is always doing this face...

with the brother :D

Morning R came to pick us so we had a little to catch up and finished the deal -> Lunch at canton paradise  -> Home -> Ikea to find my 3 tier stand, we wanted to have the daim cake but there wasnt any -> dinner with his parents -> grocery shopping -> his ah ma's place -> home -> airport to meet R n V for supper again -> home

SUPER exhausted. 

anyway, 
HAPPY 25TH TWJ!
IT'S THE 61ST ALREADY! <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">


I got the best girl ever! thank u siew bao, u are too sweet alr. REALLY.
This girl.. seriously.. She is 1 sem before me, she actually reserved all her books for me. OMG. Other people wanted to buy from her she told them it's all for me!! I didn't even bother about uni YET. I don't even know there are textbooks! She even secretly applied for me to get my 500 working hours from Changi Airport when I'm not even in SIT YET just to save me time in the future. OMG. I feel like crying. Thanks I love u. 
I love nianqi and szehui too ok. Equal love. heheh!  

No comments: